The Tarot and Rituals are Powerful Combinations!
Rituals and Ceremonies can help us manifest success and happiness in our life and our Tarot business very quickly.
Rituals are a prescribed set of actions that give physical structure to an emotionally, Spiritually, or psychologically set Affirmation.
An Affirmation is a statement declaring what it is we want to do or have happen.
A Ritual is the physical action that lends support to the Affirmation.
I love to celebrate the cycle of the Moon! There are many different ways you can connect to and utilize the Moon’s energy for your Highest Good!
Twice a month Leif and I host a “circle” LIVE in our Private Periscope Group (in which I can easily add you) for members of our Tarot MemberShip, our Social Media followers, our friends, and those interested in working with Full Moon and New Moon Rituals.
The most common for a Full Moon is the “Release and Attract” Ritual. This is when we go through a particular sequence that encourages you to let-go of what no longer serves you.
Remember how I talked about that if we hang onto all that negativity, the abuse, the assaults, the “story” of our lives so to speak that it hinders anything GOOD trying to come into our lives? This particular Ritual allows you to release those aspects and also ATTRACT MORE of what you DO want in your life!
Note: Be sure to get on my mailing list because I’m teaching a class in this whole subject very soon!
The following is a supply list and a general rundown of the Ritual, of course I always add things as intuitively guided. Singing Bowl, I do a Blessing and Protection Spell over each of you, and we proceed with the Ritual.
Each of us participate to the best of our abilities; you DO NOT have to have ANY of these tools to participate. All you really need is a single white candle, a piece of paper, and something to write with.
*Sage/ Alternative Incense
*Black Candle/White Candle/ Alternative Candle Color
*Mini/Table Top Cauldron *Small Piece of Sacred Paper
*Black Thread *Special Pen or Sacred Feather to Write
*Small Glass Bowl of Fresh Water
*Clear/Private Space to Work!
1. Create your Sacred Space. Prepare your Sacred Area; be sure to clear any clutter. Gather your magickal tools; sage, crystals, and other special items you like to use.
2. Ground and Center. Imagine standing under a beautiful waterfall and allowing yourself to be washed clean of all that no longer serves you. Light your smudge and clear your area.
3. Lighting of the Candles. Light the White Candle (symbolizing Spirit, Clarity, Purity) Light the Black Candle (represents what you wish to release and absorbs the negative energy from the experience) Light your Colored Candle( represents that what you wish to amplify)
4. Place the Cauldron and Water Bowl In Front of You. Take a few deep breaths and center yourself. Imagine for a moment what you truly wish to RELEASE and AMPLIFY. On your piece of paper with your special pen write down what you wish to release from your life, what is no longer serving you. Can be people, thoughts, situations, illness, or relationships. What are you tired of?
5. Sign, Date, and Roll. When you have finished your list, sign and date the page. You can write as much as you feel called to release. Roll your paper up into a thin tube and wrap with your black thread. Tie 3 knots.
6. Verbal Release. Breathe deep into your heart and declare out loud, I now let this go. And, it is so.
*Hold the paper over the White Candle, a symbol of “giving it to Spirit”. Allow the flames to light your paper and place it in your Cauldron to watch it burn.
*Visualize any negative residue from your paper is being caught by the Black Candle. Imagine all the things you wish to Release moving away from you now.
*The smoke is symbolic of your intention to release being manifested in the Universe. If your piece of paper struggles to light or burn, please consider if you are really ready to let this go? Only when you’re willing to let go will the page burn – the faster the flames, the more willing you are to let it go.
7. Physical Cleanse. Then place your hands in the bowl of water. Signifying cleansing of the old and opening to the new.
8. Bless and Amplify. Remove your hands from the water and take a deep breath. You may give yourself a blessing (touch with your first finger with the water still on your hands) Forehead, Heart, and Soul.
*You may use this time to do a Sacred Mudra, Prayer Pose, or however it is you pray or intend. Imagine what you wish to AMPLIFY in your life.
*Using the strong energy of the Full Moon to increase the positivity of your business, finances, client base, relationships, etc. Imagine what do you want MORE of?
9. Sit and Observe. Allow yourself to sit in silence for a moment. You may want to keep your candles burning for a while as you sit and reflect. Visualize your life without all of that negativity and things holding you back..
*You may also want to now meditate with your Tarot Cards…
10. Clean/Up. Clean up your belongings and relax for the rest of the evening or if you feel inspired dive into what makes you happy!!
This is only a suggestion of a ritual. Use your intuition to guide you. You may use any combination of things here or if you feel inspired create your own.
We look forward to seeing YOU in our Very FIRST Ritual of 2017~!