Full Moon Release and Amplify Spell Ritual
This Ritual can be done during any Full Moon and works best at the peak of fullness.
*Sage/ Alternative Incense
*Black Candle/White Candle/ Alternative Candle Color
*Mini/Table Top Cauldron *Small Piece of Sacred Paper
*Black Thread *Special Pen or Sacred Feather to Write
*Small Glass Bowl of Fresh Water
*Clear/Private Space to Work!
Note about Candle Color. You can choose a candle with a color representing what you wish to Amplify. I chose Purple because I wanted to amplify healing for myself.
The type of crystals people use during a Ritual is completely personal and just about everyone has their fav’s. The following are my favorite’s.
*Selenite: Spiritual Connection and Personal Protection
*Rutilated Quartz: Relasing a Death Painful Experiences, Loss, Grief
*Smokey Quartz: Release of Old Patterns, Belief Systems, Stagnant Energies
*Aquamarine: Letting Go of Anger, Jealousy, Strong Emotional Patters. Activating Cell Memory, Past Lives
*Petrified Wood: Releasing Old Wormn-Out Thought and Behavorial Patterns Handed Down from Family/Ancestors
*Citrine: Attracting Happiness/Joy/ Love! Developing a Positive Outlook
Tarot Cards for your Altar & for Meditation/Journaling
You can choose one or several Tarot Cards to use during your Ritual.
The MOST Important Tarot Card for a Full Moon Ritual is the Moon Card.
*The Moon: Releasing FEAR, Indecision, Infidelity, Lies…Attaining Wisdom, Attaining your True Potential
You may also use any Tarot Cards that call to you, the following are my personal suggestions.
*The Magician: Crafting your New Reality
*The Empress: Connecting to your Inner Goddess, Attracting Love, Abundance, Self-Care, Self-Nurturing Behaviors
*The Emperor: Connecting to you Inner God, Attracting Bravery, Inner Strength, Patience, Kindness
*The Lovers: Releasing Co-Dependency, Controlling Behaviors, Jealousy and Attracting Positive, Loving Partners
*The Devil: Releasing your Inner Demons, Tendencies, Addictions, Negative Behavior, Lust…
*Judgement: Releasing ALL Inner Judgement
*The Ace of Cups: Attracting Love, Spiritual Journey, Personal Understanding
*The Ace of Swords: Cutting through the BS to Attain Mental Clarity, Purpose, Focus
1. Create your Sacred Space. Prepare your Sacred Area; be sure to clear any clutter. Gather your magickal tools; sage, crystals, and other special items you like to use.
2. Ground and Center. Imagine standing under a beautiful waterfall and allowing yourself to be washed clean of all that no longer serves you. Light your smudge and clear your area.
3. Lighting of the Candles. Light the White Candle (symbolizing Spirit, Clarity, Purity) Light the Black Candle (represents what you wish to release and absorbs the negative energy from the experience) Light your Colored Candle( represents that what you wish to amplify)
4. Place the Cauldron and Water Bowl In Front of You. Take a few deep breaths and center yourself. Imagine for a moment what you truly wish to RELEASE and AMPLIFY. On your piece of paper with your special pen write down what you wish to release from your life, what is no longer serving you. Can be people, thoughts, situations, illness, or relationships. What are you tired of?
5. Sign, Date, and Roll. When you have finished your list, sign and date the page. You can write as much as you feel called to release. Roll your paper up into a thin tube and wrap with your black thread. Tie 3 knots.
6. Verbal Release. Breathe deep into your heart and declare out loud, I now let this go. And, it is so.
~Hold the paper over the White Candle, a symbol of “giving it to Spirit”. Allow the flames to light your paper and place it in your Cauldron to watch it burn.
~Visualize any negative residue from your paper is being caught by the Black Candle. Imagine all the things you wish to Release moving away from you now.
~The smoke is symbolic of your intention to release being manifested in the Universe. If your piece of paper struggles to light or burn, please consider if you are really ready to let this go? Only when you’re willing to let go will the page burn – the faster the flames, the more willing you are to let it go.
7. Physical Cleanse. Then place your hands in the bowl of water. Signifying cleansing of the old and opening to the new.
8. Bless and Amplify. Remove your hands from the water and take a deep breath. You may give yourself a blessing (touch with your first finger with the water still on your hands) Forehead, Heart, and Soul.
You may use this time to do a Sacred Mudra, Prayer Pose, or however it is you pray or intend. Imagine what you wish to AMPLIFY in your life.
Using the strong energy of the Full Moon to increase the positivity of your business, finances, client base, relationships, etc. Imagine what do you want MORE of?
9. Sit and Observe. Allow yourself to sit in silence for a moment. You may want to keep your candles burning for a while as you sit and reflect. Visualize your life without all of that negativity and things holding you back..
You may also want to now meditate with your Tarot Cards…
10. Clean/Up. Clean up your belongings and relax for the rest of the evening or if you feel inspired dive into what makes you happy!!
This is only a suggestion of a ritual. Use your intuition to guide you. You may use any combination of things here or if you feel inspired create your own.